Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorial Day Bonnet


Ever since Sawyer was 8 weeks old she has been a fish. Any chance that she gets to play in or with water, she takes. It is so fun to put on a little Ruffle Butt bikini (http://www.rufflebutts.com/) on Sawyer and watch her enjoy the water. On Memorial Day we spent time at my mom's house with my family. If you know my mom, you know that she keeps everything! Seriously, everything! She isn't a hoarder, but she keeps things with great sentamently value. Example being this...

This is a picture of Sawyer in her oh so cute bikini, but on her head is a bonnet from when I was a baby. Yes 26 years ago! We didn't have a hat for Sawyer at the house, so my mom dug through a box like Mary Poppins and whipped out this bonnet. It was too small for Sawyer's normal sized head but we worked it on anyhow. It served it purpose and was funny at the same time. Thanks mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog